Collected by Mandy Terbrueggen
Lion's Head, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
After moving to South Africa for a year following my Freshman year of college, I returned home with pictures, memories, and new friends. I had spent the year volunteering and working in the Guguletu township 20 minutes down the N2 highway outside...
373 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
There is a tremendous selection of international food and drink at the Neighbourgoods Market in Woodstock (Saturdays, 9am-2pm), so come hungry. You'll find Belgian waffles, paella, bratwurst, and thin-crust pizza, as well as, craft beer, fresh...
Tafelberg Rd, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
This was one of the best highlights of our trip to Cape Town. We could not go the day before because of the windy conditions, so we postponed it for the next day. We are so glad that we did because when the cable car made it to the top, the clouds...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign