Collected by Alison
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
165 Longmarket St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Craft beers, great wine list, and cocktails with a cotton candy or jelly bean flavor... Lounge around or head outside to enjoy the rooftop terrace. Tapas are also available for the peckish. Great for pre-dinner drinks or after the sun goes down.
76 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
On a street that looks a lot like one in the French Quarter of New Orleans sits one of the best markets on the planet. The Pan African Market is three stories of small shops filled with collectibles from all over Africa. My favorite section was on...
Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
One of my favorite walks in Cape Town is the paved pathway hugging the Atlantic Ocean shoreline between Sea Point and finish by the Mouille Point lighthouse. There is a tiny gelato shop near the corner of Surf and Surry, or for a bigger meal, the...
Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
While in Cape Town, be sure to take the red bus route and head to Camps Bay Beach. Camps Bay is a beautiful spot to enjoy dinner and watch the sunset for a perfect way to end the day. Many restaurants have outdoor seating facing the beach so you...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys