Collected by Shelly Gerrish
Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Little Ethiopia Cafe in the central business district of Cape Town has fantastic Ethiopian food. It's a tiny place with low tables. We ordered several things to share and everything was delicious. They don't serve beer or wine but bring your own...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys