Collected by Amy Leah Potter
Heartland House de Beers Avenue, Somerset West 7130, Firgrove Rural, Cape Town, 7110, South Africa
Cape Town has a lot to offer from penguins, wine and immaculate views to and from Table Mountain, but our most amazing and rewarding time was spent at the Cheetah Outreach. We were able to handle and play with young cheetahs and watch feeding time...
Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
Everyone expects to sample great South African wines in the Western Cape, but Singita's safari lodges in the Sabi Sand offer some of the most sought-after wines in the entire continent. A wine tasting in the cellar with one of Singita's few, hand...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December