Collected by Marcy Mendelson, Safari Correspondent
Petersburg Road Off the R63 to Pearston, Graaff-Reinet, 6280, South Africa
Samara brought a land back to life. Recovered from years of agricultural damage, the beautiful preserve in the Great Karoo will take your breath away. Get here soon to witness the famous matriarch cheetah, Sibella, raise her 20th cub in the wild....
Sutherland, 6920, South Africa
Visiting the S.A.L.T. observatory was not on my list of things to do. In fact, I didn't know it existed until a member of our group shared about a dozen drinks with a staff member at a bar in Sutherland the night before, a pit stop on our wild...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun