Collected by Chris
Tafelberg Rd, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Dassies, or rock hyraxes, are often seen sunning themselves on the rocky outcrops at the top of Table Mountain. You might even see them nibbling on the branches close to the pathways of the park. One odd fact fact about these rodent-like animals...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
73 Juta St, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
This semi-outdoor market on Juta Street in Joburg's Braamfontein neighbourhood is fun fun fun. Eat oysters from Namibia, drink craft beer from South Africa, and devour paella, gelato, cheeses, chocolate...a food lover's paradise! Open on...
15 A, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7129, South Africa
Red Cappuccino? South Africa's most common tea drink is red tea. It really is red and it is naturally decaffeinated. A coffee shop chain called Mugg & Bean serves red tea as a cappuccino, with foamed milk and honey, topped with cinnamon powder....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December