Collected by Chris
Tafelberg Rd, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
This was one of the best highlights of our trip to Cape Town. We could not go the day before because of the windy conditions, so we postponed it for the next day. We are so glad that we did because when the cable car made it to the top, the clouds...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
15 A, Somerset Mall, Centenary Dr, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7129, South Africa
Red Cappuccino? South Africa's most common tea drink is red tea. It really is red and it is naturally decaffeinated. A coffee shop chain called Mugg & Bean serves red tea as a cappuccino, with foamed milk and honey, topped with cinnamon powder....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico