Collected by Denise Reynolds
Robberg, South Africa
Be prepared for a work out while hiking through Robberg Nature Reserve. The views during the entire hike are gorgeous. This picture is right before you go running down a steep incline down to the beach. Sunblock and water is necessary.
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
The Robberg Nature Reserve is one of my favorite hiking spots. It takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to walk to the Point and back. Try to go around low tide as this will make some of the areas easier to traverse. There are stunning views on the entire...
Annandale Rd, Stellenbosch, South Africa
On a random drive out with my cousin one weekend, we decided to venture out to some wine estates in the Stellenbosch area. We happened to stumble upon this gem called the Hidden Valley Wine Estate. Stunning views all around, provided us with an...
30 Quinan Rd, Westridge, Cape Town, 7130, South Africa
For a hazy moment I wondered if I was in a red-wine induced daydream. The starkly beautiful mountains that scraped the heavens seemed to seamless slide to earth forming the verdant rolling vineyards below. The rock face glowed in the setting sun....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local