Collected by Ginny Baresch
180 Kloof Rd, Bantry Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
With bold artwork inside and magnificent ocean views outside, guests are never quite sure where to direct their gaze when they arrive at Ellerman House. A stay here is a bit like visiting an elegant and attentive friend, starting with the...
Sutherland, 6920, South Africa
Visiting the S.A.L.T. observatory was not on my list of things to do. In fact, I didn't know it existed until a member of our group shared about a dozen drinks with a staff member at a bar in Sutherland the night before, a pit stop on our wild...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now