Collected by Emma F
25 km south of Polokwane on the N1 R101, Farm Hollands Drift, 0700, South Africa
I went to Polokwane for a wedding, which was hosted at the Ranch Nature Conservancy resort. Aside from the golf and relaxation, you can also go for a walk with lions! You get to hold their tails and also amazingly not get eaten by them! Haha ;)...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun