Collected by mullen
Cape Point Rd, Cape Peninsula, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Exploring the Cape of Good Hope during a winter storm is quite the adventure. Luckily though towards the end of our hike, right when we got back to the car a beautiful rainbow appeared and made the experience just that more beautiful.
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
Burg St & Longmarket Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
This little market is full of treasures (and a few tourist souvenirs). What you get to experience here is everyone's trade and how these crafts help support their family and village. Lots of things to buy...and they're willing to bargain.
Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Little Ethiopia Cafe in the central business district of Cape Town has fantastic Ethiopian food. It's a tiny place with low tables. We ordered several things to share and everything was delicious. They don't serve beer or wine but bring your own...
Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Trips to Cape Town find me returning to a quaint little Mexican bistro called El Burro. Fantastic food at perfect prices with superior service have me and my guests always itching for more. Pictured above is a speciality, Prawn and Mango Tacos. My...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys