Collected by Robert Klos
373 Albert Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
This wonderful market features over 100 specialty stalls every Saturday, creating a space for local farmers, fine-food purveyors, organic merchants, bakers, artisan producers, celebrated local chefs, young designers and artists to share their...
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
V&A Food Market, Dock Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Unlike the smaller venues which typically host markets once or twice a week, the V&A Market on the Wharf is open daily. If you are staying at accommodation in the V&A Waterfront or Greenpoint area, the is a great market to grab a drink and snacks...
W Quay Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
There’s a reason Cape Grace always tops the best hotels lists: everyone loves a classic, particularly the kind of classic where the service might lull guests into thinking they’re the only ones at the hotel. That’s no small feat,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna