Collected by bill rivers
Ehlanzeni, 1260, South Africa
If you have your sights set on seeing the Big Five, then MalaMala Game Reserve is the place to be—it’s said that 98 percent of guests spot these illustrious animals over a two-night stay. One of the largest private game reserves in...
A superb short vacation where we stayed at the Guernsey Game Reserve, Thornhill Safari Lodge (www.thornhillsafarilodge.com). Thornhill is situated in a premier eco-tourist area with several different animal rehabilitation center. The staff and...
andBeyond Ngala Private Game Reserve, Timbavati, 1380, South Africa
I have been on safaris before and nothing compares to the beyond amazing experience of Ngala Game Lodge. This place is truly magical! We saw everything ! Lions with their cubs, cheetahs, leopards eating their impala kill in a tree, elephant herds...
andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve, 3936, South Africa
Phinda is a 55,000 acre private game reserve run by &Beyond, the leading safari/wilderness outfitter in Africa. Phinda features several lodges, each of them exquisite and luxurious in their own right. I spent two nights at Rock Lodge, a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico