Collected by AFAR Explorer
39 Albertyn Rd, Muizenberg, 7945, South Africa
Every Friday evening and on the first Sunday of the month, the Blue Bird Garage Food and Goods Market is a gathering place for local residents and out-of-town visitors. The small size and community vibe of this market is one of the many reasons...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now