Collected by Bryan Duncan
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
Mandela Capture Site, R103, Howick, 3290, South Africa
You may have seen photos of Marco Cianfanelli's sculpture "Release" before, but nothing can prepare you for the interactive experience of visiting the sculpture in real life. First, a walk through the on-site museum. Tall printed panels discussing...
7 D369, Lions River, 3260, South Africa
When you think of the KwaZulu-Natal province in South Africa, you almost certainly associate it with hot weather, sandy beaches, and lush green sugar cane fields. The last activity that will come to mind is wine tasting. That's an activity...
15 Erica Rd, Simon's Town, Simonstown, 7975, South Africa
The Flagship restaurant and guesthouse continues the locavore legacy the late Chef Bruce Robertson pioneered with his restaurant the Boathouse. The guesthouse, perched on the hillside in Simon's Town, features four en-suite rooms, a communal...
Upon arriving at Tumble Downs, I was immediately struck by the view from the restaurant's front porch. I quickly ordered the special (kingclip, a popular fish in South Africa) and decided to take a walk around the property as I waited for my meal....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys