Collected by Bryan Duncan
Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg is a fresh air escape. Locaed on Metrorail's Southern Suburbs line, the train journey there cuts through residential suburbs and wetlands. Eventually, you arrive at your destination - the False Bay side of the Cape and the heart of...
Mandela Capture Site, R103, Howick, 3290, South Africa
You may have seen photos of Marco Cianfanelli’s Release, but nothing can prepare you for the interactive experience of visiting the sculpture in real life. Start your visit to the Nelson Mandela Capture Site in the museum, where tall panels...
7 D369, Lions River, 3260, South Africa
When you think of the KwaZulu-Natal province in South Africa, you almost certainly associate it with hot weather, sandy beaches, and lush green sugar cane fields. The last activity that will come to mind is wine tasting. That's an activity...
15 Erica Rd, Simon's Town, Simonstown, 7975, South Africa
The Flagship restaurant and guesthouse continues the locavore legacy the late Chef Bruce Robertson pioneered with his restaurant the Boathouse. The guesthouse, perched on the hillside in Simon's Town, features four en-suite rooms, a communal...
Upon arriving at Tumble Downs, I was immediately struck by the view from the restaurant's front porch. I quickly ordered the special (kingclip, a popular fish in South Africa) and decided to take a walk around the property as I waited for my meal....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos