Collected by AFAR Explorer
17 4th Ave, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2198, South Africa
Begin your enlightened experience with a soothing foot ritual before finding yourself closer to Heaven as your masseuse works out the kinks of daily life. Distinct African aromatic oils will infuse your meditative meander. A full array of spa...
Upon arriving at Tumble Downs, I was immediately struck by the view from the restaurant's front porch. I quickly ordered the special (kingclip, a popular fish in South Africa) and decided to take a walk around the property as I waited for my meal....
Pass Road, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Just outside of Cape Town, there are several wine-producing areas set among beautiful mountains and greenery. In Franschhoek we stopped to eat at Le Petit Ferme (the photo is from the terrace in front of the restaurant). We sampled the Snoek pâté...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys