Collected by AFAR Explorer
17 4th Ave, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2198, South Africa
Begin your enlightened experience with a soothing foot ritual before finding yourself closer to Heaven as your masseuse works out the kinks of daily life. Distinct African aromatic oils will infuse your meditative meander. A full array of spa...
Upon arriving at Tumble Downs, I was immediately struck by the view from the restaurant's front porch. I quickly ordered the special (kingclip, a popular fish in South Africa) and decided to take a walk around the property as I waited for my meal....
Pass Road, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Just outside of Cape Town, there are several wine-producing areas set among beautiful mountains and greenery. In Franschhoek we stopped to eat at Le Petit Ferme. We sampled the Snoek pâté with a dry and refreshing rosé. I had...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign