Collected by AFAR Explorer
Via Marina Piccola, 5, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Just outside the hotel Il Faro in Sorrento, Italy sits Vela Bianca-a rather small and cozy restaurant with authentic Italian cuisine. Each night you can find the owner sitting outside the door greeting customers and flagging down the complimentary...
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Chanteclers Trattoria Via S.M. della Pieta, 38 80067 Sorrento- This place had delicious, traditional, fresh food and friendly service at very inexpensive prices. It is a small family run business. Luigi's grandmother originally bought the building...
Traversa Punta Capo, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
About 2 km outside of the town center of Sorrento, Italy is a natural pool set behind the bluffs that characterize the Amalfi coast. You can only reach it on foot (or Vespa) by turning right off of Via Capo at the sign on a red building that...
Via Marina Grande, 76, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
A Fishermen's Cooperative runs this operation on Sorrento's Marina Grande, serving up simple and delicious preparations of what they caught that day. It was a magical, starry night--sitting at an outside table just steps from the sea, being served...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign