Collected by Mermaid Magic
Traversa Punta Capo, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
About 2 km outside of the town center of Sorrento, Italy is a natural pool set behind the bluffs that characterize the Amalfi coast. You can only reach it on foot (or Vespa) by turning right off of Via Capo at the sign on a red building that...
Via Nastro Verde, 23, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
If you stay at the lovely Grand Hotel Aminta in Sorrento, Italy, you can take this beautiful path down to town. It was our honeymoon so I packed flip flops and stiletto heels. Flip flops for during the day, stiletto heels for my more fancy attire...
Via Marina Grande, 76, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
A Fishermen's Cooperative runs this operation on Sorrento's Marina Grande, serving up simple and delicious preparations of what they caught that day. It was a magical, starry night--sitting at an outside table just steps from the sea, being served...
80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Amazing location! Beautiful items on sale, like those famous white Fedoras. The restaurants present the usual Tourist fare, but try to find a secret restaurants in the alleyways, you certainly not regret the better food there!
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December