Collected by Terry Welsh
Corso Italia, 185, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Piazza Tasso is the hub, the main square, in Sorrento. Grab drinks, dinner, shop, or just wander the streets. This is where you can see the city come to life. Locals zipping through the streets on scooters. Couples in love taking a ride in horse...
years of Venetian influence have helped create the amazing gem of walled Dubrovnik in Croatia. we were touring the palace/historic administrative center and were prohibited from photography - but I wanted a sense of the history and culture and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter