sonoma valley in april
Collected by Joseph Diaz, AFAR Founder
Napa, CA, USA
“I'm a cyclist and I love the scenery in the Napa Valley,” says Emilio Alvarez, mill master at Round Pond Estate. “If I'm feeling a little tired, I’ll just ride from Rutherford to Napa for a cup of coffee. But if I have the time and am feeling...
6770 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
“Ciccio is a small cozy restaurant in Yountville, where you’ll find the chef, Polly, making the pizzas and other dishes herself most nights,” says Ryan MacDonnell, co-owner of Round Pond Estate. “The staff is unbelievably friendly, so much so that...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village