Collected by Pete
2698 Fremont Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Southern comfort food is hardly what comes to mind when thinking about the cuisine of California's Wine Country. Yet, that's exactly what you get at this unassuming diner along scenic Highway 121. Think grandma's recipes inspired by the local...
25 North St, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
SHED is one of my favorite shops with a cafe, coffee bar and fermentation bar, plus local produce and pantry items. They have an incredible selection of hand-crafted and classic kitchen, farm, and garden tools. I always pick up another French...
Sonoma County, CA, USA
Out of all of the wine counties my favorite is Sonoma County. First I just love the town green. It has ancient trees and is the place where locals and tourists hang out all the time, either tossing the ball, picnicking or chatting with friends. An...
23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Cornerstone Sonoma is a collection of shops, galleries, and gardens that offers an unusual experience in the Sonoma wine country. The series of walk-through gardens showcase the work of some of the world's best landscape architects and designers....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico