Collected by Linda Hamilton
23570 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Stopped by Cornerstone Sonoma to take a break from all the wine we had been enjoying. This park has a wide variety of interesting landscape design, gardens, shops and restaurants. Don't miss Artefact design, offering architectual salvage pieces.
2100 Denmark St, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Scribe winery founded by 2 young brothers is making Sonoma hip. Appointment only tasting under the trees, 20 ft swings, outdoor dinners with some of the best SF chefs, prohibition era hacienda to become the new tasting room, and just pure hipness...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now