Collected by Jill Fireman
110 W Spain St, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
One of my go-to places, and not just because I love figs. The garden patio will have you at the drink menu, but don’t miss the tower of cheeses as you settle into the menu. A comfortable and creative interior, with couches for sipping their...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village