Collected by Maggie Stanphill
1 Point Reyes-Petaluma Rd, Inverness, CA 94937, USA
An experience is often worth more when one works to get there. At Point Reyes lighthouse, visitors are obliged to climb some 300 steps to arrive at their destination. Their efforts are well worth it. When I undertook the journey, we saw deer...
Bolinas Beach, California, USA
When I visited San Francisco for the 2nd time, I'd thought I'd seen it all. Great vintage shops, beautiful parks and great food but this place re introduced me to California. The journey to Bolinas Beach was just as much apart of the adventure...
2400 London Ranch Rd, Glen Ellen, CA 95442, USA
The hike through Jack London State Historic Park to the top of Sonoma Mountain runs through redwood groves, meadows, and vineyards. Vigorous blackberry bushes provide some sustenance -- but bring water, because it gets hot up there in the summer....
13690 Arnold Dr, Glen Ellen, CA 95442, USA
I came across the fig cafe accidentaly. Drove through beautiful Glen Ellen and stopped there for brunch.And I'm so happy that i did!
the fig cafe has all the rightingredients! beautiful location, warm welcoming ambiance and fantastic food.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna