Son of the Beach
Collected by Grayson Gil Yañez
White Island, Philippines
An overnight trip to the Island Born of Fire, Camiguin, is definitely a short but sweet escape. The island is rather quiet but bursting with natural charm and friendly locals. For an island so small, it is amazing how many beautiful spots it...
Anawangin Cove, Pundaquit, San Antonio, 2206 Zambales, Philippines
Picture turqouise waters and a long stretch of sand dotted with only a few palms but a lot of pine trees --- that's Anawangin Cove for you! There's no electricity, no cellphone signal, and no hotel rooms, only you and the glory of nature. Spend...
White Beach Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Dubbed as the World's Best Island in 2012, Boracay is definitely gaining the recognition its incomparable beauty and charm deserve. About 4 kilometers long, White Beach is undoubtedly the island's highlight. Its immaculately white and soft sand...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles