Son of the Beach
Collected by Grayson Gil Yañez
White Island, Philippines
An overnight trip to the Island Born of Fire, Camiguin, is definitely a short but sweet escape. The island is rather quiet but bursting with natural charm and friendly locals. For an island so small, it is amazing how many beautiful spots it...
Anawangin Cove, Pundaquit, San Antonio, 2206 Zambales, Philippines
Picture turqouise waters and a long stretch of sand dotted with only a few palms but a lot of pine trees --- that's Anawangin Cove for you! There's no electricity, no cellphone signal, and no hotel rooms, only you and the glory of nature. Spend...
White Beach Boracay, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
About 4 kilometers long, White Beach is the highlight of Boracay. Its immaculately white and soft sand strand is dotted with resorts, hotels, and lounge chairs where you could spend the happy hour sipping Piña Colada as the sun sets. That...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022