Collected by Ian Moss
Calle del Príncipe, 27, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Vinoteca Barbechera is one of my favorite corner wine shops thanks to its extensive selection of regional and international wines and knowledgeable servers. The food is excellent: Try the pork with caramelized onions, the foie gras with apples, or...
La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain
Shortly after we arrived in Plaça del Pi in Barcelona's Barri Gòtic, so did a parade of gigantes and castellers. The latter (who name comes from the Catalonian word for castles) climb upon one another to build human towers. The tradition goes back...
Plaza de la Catedral, s/n, 11005 Cádiz, Spain
The broad facade of Cádiz’s great cathedral, begun in 1722 and finished in 1838, is an unmistakable element of the old-town skyline. Its golden dome is flanked by two bell towers and two graceful palms. Climb the Torre del Reloj tower for a bird’...
Paseo de la Bahia, 11500, Cádiz, Spain
4 easy steps to a perfect Saturday afternoon: Step 1. Order a Sangria Step 2. Order a pizza or pasta while drinking the Sangria Step 3. Eat your meal, drink your Sangria and watch people enjoy this little bay. Step 4. Go enjoy the sand and water....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022