Some Kind of Feast
Collected by Raina
1341 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
During my recent trip to Atlanta, my friends and I had the pleasure of visiting this under-the-radar spot for lunch. Alton Brown named one of its signature dishes as the best thing he's ever had. Enough said—I had to try it. Once we arrived it...
Av 2 Sur 106, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Puebla is one of those amazing Mexican cities where food is a focus. It is the mole capital of Mexico and while there on a recent business trip, had the chance to go to Vittorio's Restaurant. Vittorio has two location. This one, located right on...
Philharmoniker Str. 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Café Sacher is an obvious highlight on anyone’s travel itinerary in Vienna. But don’t be fooled, despite its international fame and success, your experience at Sacher will be one-of-a-kind. The Café and Hotel were founded over a century ago and...
Kastanienallee 49, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Blink and you’ll miss this tiny Indian-run eatery serving eclectic international fare between Mitte and Prenzlauer Allee along the trendy Kastanienallee. Notable for its upside-down McDonald’s sign (hence the "W" in the name; Der...
Oudegracht 112, 3511 AW Utrecht, Netherlands
Dutch pancakes are about as typical as it gets in Holland. At De Oude Muntkelder Pannenkoekenrestaurant you can order them savory, or sweet, traditional, international and made-to-order (whole wheat is available). For children, there are even...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Hiking + CyclingSecluded Mountain Restaurants That Are Worth the Trek
- 5Travel NewsA Travel Company Wants to Send You on a 2,200-Mile Mystery Trip Through Central Asia