Collected by Saemi Youn
34567 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591, USA
I've always wanted to go on a hot-air balloon and now I can check it off my list. If heights are'nt your thing-let me try to convince you that its not scary at all! I had a peaceful and wonderful time and they even served free champagne, cheese,...
1 Lake Front Drive, Zion, IL 60099, USA
Thirty-five miles north of Chicago. The park is 1 mile from the Zion Metra stop, so you don't have to drive. Just pack your gear and take the train. The park is right on the lake, so you can spend the day on the beach or hike through the dunes....
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
After a week on safari in South Africa, we arrived in Namibia via the Windhoek International Airport and a long, dusty ride in the dark. We were taken to one of the six chalets that would be our home for the next few nights and went to sleep. We...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022