Sojourn in Rural El Salvador
Collected by Rachel Wiltshire
Barrio El Calvario, San Salvador, El Salvador
July is raining season in Central America, and thunderstorms sometimes just roll on in when you least expect them!
One afternoon some of my friends and I were doing a volunteer project in a small village called Portorrios in El Salvador. We...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December