SoCal & Baja Road Trip 2013
Collected by Kim Lomax
Colina Baja, Colinas del Valle, Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Carretera Libre Tijuana Ensenada Kilómetro 23.5, Playas de Rosarito, 22710 Rosarito, B.C., Mexico
Magdalena Bay, Baja California Sur, Mexico
The ocean churns as a 36-ton mammal swims up to the boat. With your arm plunged into the cool water, you await the touch of a California gray whale. Like a house cat craving a scratch on the head, the whale pushes its rubbery skin, rough with...
1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
A trip to Disneyland at Christmas Time is a holiday tradition in my family. You'll sure be feeling jolly and ready for the holiday after strolling through the Happiest Place on Earth. This amusement park does it right. They add the perfect touch...
30806 Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA
One of the benefits of having a rocky coastline (like the one in Laguna Beach) is that you get some amazing tide pool formations which offer the opportunity to view sea anemones and starfish (and various other saltwater critters) up close. The...
200 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004, USA
If you don't want to hike out into the Anza Borrego desert, you can come here to walk though the landscaped gardens at the state park center and get an idea of the local environment. You have to check this place out anyway- this building is built...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos