Collected by Greg Sullivan, AFAR Founder
115 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Before it was the sprawling metropolis at the beating heart of the entertainment industry, Los Angeles consisted of verdant acres of farmland, many home to fragrant orange groves. Farmer’s Daughter brings this oft-forgotten past into the...
431 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014, USA
Since 1880, the LAAC in downtown Los Angeles has been LA's unofficial urban country club. What is not very well known is that it's also a wonderful hotel with a private clubby feel. There are 72 recently renovated rooms to choose from. I recommend...
2801 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
My husband and I enjoy good food, and The Mission for breakfast is a favorite. There are three locations and this one in the photo is on University Ave. We haven't been here for lunch yet. I've tried just about everything on the menu. There's...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna