Collected by Greg Sullivan, AFAR Founder
115 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Before it was the sprawling metropolis at the beating heart of the entertainment industry, Los Angeles consisted of verdant acres of farmland, many home to fragrant orange groves. Farmer’s Daughter brings this oft-forgotten past into the...
431 W 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014, USA
Since 1880, the LAAC in downtown Los Angeles has been LA's unofficial urban country club. What is not very well known is that it's also a wonderful hotel with a private clubby feel. There are 72 recently renovated rooms to choose from. I recommend...
2801 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
My husband and I enjoy good food, and The Mission for breakfast is a favorite. There are three locations and this one in the photo is on University Ave. We haven't been here for lunch yet. I've tried just about everything on the menu. There's...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022