Collected by Heather
4726 Santa Monica Ave, San Diego, CA 92107, USA
Being a runner, it grounds me when I have the chance to run on a beach in a new city. Not only do you get a nice workout in, it's a great and efficient way to get the vibe of the locals. Try and write the word "Run" in as many languages and as...
100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
San Diego, CA, USA
The La Jolla Underwater Park is a great way to experience the world in the Pacific Ocean. There are artificial reefs, two canyons and a kelp forest. There are many places around the park to rent scuba and snorkeling gear, kayaks and wetsuits. The...
5662 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
They had me at duck confit tacos, the francophile in me couldn't resist! This great local eatery located in La Jolla's Bird Rock Community has something for everyone. There is a nice outdoor area to eat in, as well as a cute bar, and the staff is...
1810 W Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Lucha Libre is an eclectic burrito/taco place run by three brothers from Mexico that pays homage to the glam of Mexican wrestling. This place is near my office so I come here often for lunch. You can get fat burritos, tacos and drinks for a great...
804 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you want to check out where the San Diego locals hang out, you have to stop by Bootlegger, located on the border of Gaslamp. The bar itself is unique, with a beautiful stone top and lined with hand-carved wooden panels imported from Mexico....
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna