Collected by Heather
4726 Santa Monica Ave, San Diego, CA 92107, USA
Being a runner, it grounds me when I have the chance to run on a beach in a new city. Not only do you get a nice workout in, it's a great and efficient way to get the vibe of the locals. Try and write the word "Run" in as many languages and as...
100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
5662 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
They had me at duck confit tacos, the francophile in me couldn't resist! This great local eatery located in La Jolla's Bird Rock Community has something for everyone. There is a nice outdoor area to eat in, as well as a cute bar, and the staff is...
1810 W Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Lucha Libre offers the most unique and tasty tacos we have found in San Diego. Being from AZ makes us picky when it comes to Mexican food but this little place does it right! Any trip to San Diego includes a trip to Lucha Libre. How could we pass...
804 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you want to check out where the San Diego locals hang out, you have to stop by Bootlegger, located on the border of Gaslamp. The bar itself is unique, with a beautiful stone top and lined with hand-carved wooden panels imported from Mexico....
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign