Collected by Bryan Kinkade, AFAR Staff
Snowbird, Holladay Cottonwood, UT 84092, USA
Experience Utah’s famous powder in its natural, untamed state. The Snowcat Skiing for Nature program at Snowbird is a guided opportunity for expert skiers to explore avalanche terrain in the Mary Ellen, lower Mineral Basin and Miller Hill areas...
Horní Bečva, 756 57 Prostřední Bečva, Czechia
We could not have imagined a winter wonderland as picturesque as the one in Pustevny. Tucked away in Northeastern Czech Republic’s Beskedy Mountains, we arrived at night by car to this mini ski village of gingerbread houses. We stayed in the cozy...
Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys