Collected by Bryan Kinkade , AFAR Staff
Snowbird, Holladay Cottonwood, UT 84092, USA
Experience Utah’s famous powder in its natural, untamed state. The Snowcat Skiing for Nature program at Snowbird is a guided opportunity for expert skiers to explore avalanche terrain in the Mary Ellen, lower Mineral Basin and Miller Hill areas...
Horní Bečva, 756 57 Prostřední Bečva, Czechia
We could not have imagined a winter wonderland as picturesque as the one in Pustevny. Tucked away in Northeastern Czech Republic’s Beskedy Mountains, we arrived at night by car to this mini ski village of gingerbread houses. We stayed in the cozy...
Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019