Snowmobiling to the Summit of Two Top Mountain, Montana
Collected by diana Russler
West Yellowstone, MT 59758, USA
Freezing temperatures (-30 degrees F!), a drive up a steep, winding wooded slope, and we were at the summit of Two Top Mountain, Montana (9,000 feet) where the fierce winds have entombed the trees in snow. They are bent and twisted, covered...
San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
As we hike into the Val de la Luna, there is not a blade of grass or an insect to be found. This is the driest place on earth - in some places no rain has fallen in recorded time. Salt deposits encrust many of the rocks with a white coat that...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys