Snapshots from Spain
Collected by Aubrey Dunnuck
My fall 2013 trip to the Andalucia region of Spain.
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Conde de Barajas, 13, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
With locations all over the city, there's no excuse for missing out on tapas at La Azotea in Sevilla, Spain. Every plate is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is warm and helpful and the locations are comfortable whether you're stopping in...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022