Snapshots from Spain
Collected by Aubrey Dunnuck
My fall 2013 trip to the Andalucia region of Spain.
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Jesús del Gran Poder, 31, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
With locations all over the city, there's no excuse for missing out on tapas at La Azotea in Sevilla, Spain. Every plate is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is warm and helpful and the locations are comfortable whether you're stopping in...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
Torre del Oro, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
After a day of sight seeing in Sevilla, rest your feet and your mind with a relaxing sunset walk along the Guadalquivir River. Take in the colorful buildings along the riverbank and the picturesque Torre del Oro, or Golden Tower. The wide plazas...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art