Snapshots from Spain
Collected by Aubrey Dunnuck
My fall 2013 trip to the Andalucia region of Spain.
Paseo de Catalina de Ribera, 2, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Conde de Barajas, 13, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
With locations all over the city, there's no excuse for missing out on tapas at La Azotea in Sevilla, Spain. Every plate is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is warm and helpful and the locations are comfortable whether you're stopping in...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now