Small Ship Cruises: The Mediterranean
Classic cruising in Europe is broken down into two basic parts: Eastern Med or Western Med itineraries. Eastern Mediterranean ports vary, but most cruises will call on port towns near Athens, Greece; Istanbul, Turkey; and Venice, Italy. Western Mediterranean ports include ports near Rome, Italy; and Barcelona, Spain, and places in between.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip