Collected by Jeannie livesay
Probably the least Balkan-esque of the countries that make up the former Yugoslavia, Slovenia is renowned for its natural beauty. However, before you venture to the lakes, waterfalls, castles and caves make sure you spend a good amount of time in...
Adamič-Lundrovo nabrežje 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The market is open daily except Sundays. It has a flower market, a fish market and dried fruit on the lower level of the market hall as well as bakery, dairy and meat stalls. The colonnade provides shelter for stalls selling herbs, spices, and...
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled transforms at sunset. Take in the magic from the shores of the lake. Many people rent fishing rods and try to catfish, pike, carp and lake trout. Other rent bikes and cycle the three-mile loop around the lake. On a warm summer night,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now