Collected by Jeannie livesay
Probably the least Balkan-esque of the countries that make up the former Yugoslavia, Slovenia is renowned for its natural beauty. However, before you venture to the lakes, waterfalls, castles and caves make sure you spend a good amount of time in...
Adamič-Lundrovo nabrežje 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The market is open daily except Sundays. It has a flower market, a fish market and dried fruit on the lower level of the market hall as well as bakery, dairy and meat stalls. The colonnade provides shelter for stalls selling herbs, spices, and...
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled transforms at sunset. Take in the magic from the shores of the lake. Many people rent fishing rods and try to catfish, pike, carp and lake trout. Other rent bikes and cycle the three-mile loop around the lake. On a warm summer night,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos