Collected by James Dawes
6230 Predjama, Slovenia
The best kept culinary secret in Slovenia is the strudel at the inn near Predjama Castle. There is only one inn, you can't miss it. The pastry is served warm and with just the right amount of sugar. Like all great castles this one too has a troll....
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December