Collected by Erin Young
Lake Bled, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Bled (and the lake by the same moniker) is the most Fairytale-esque town I've ever experienced. The people are almost jarringly friendly by American standards, the island church is as beautiful as it is quaint, and the castle perched on the cliffs...
Turistično društvo Gorje, Podhom 80, 4247 Zgornje Gorje, Slovenia
Our wonderful host, Luka at the Garni Hotel Berc, told us we shouldn't miss out on the beautiful bridge and boardwalk hike at the nearby Vintgar Gorge- he was right! What a gem. The water was so deep and the most surreal aquamarine I've ever seen....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022