Collected by Jess Moulden
6230 Predjama, Slovenia
This treasured country is phenomenal Though this castle by far was the most impressive and seemingly almost undiscovered by the world. And I appreciate why. I felt like ( sadly) I was in a James Bond movie and this was the grand lux hotel. The...
Volavlje 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Idrija lace, an important part of Slovenian cultural heritage, is a recognisable symbol of the hard-working and creative women of Idria. It is a noble tradition with which women enriched their families' modest budgets. The art of lacemaking has...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun