Collected by Staci Dufrene
5222 Jezerca, Slovenia
Triglavski Narodi, or "Triglav" is one of Europe's oldest parks and is a hidden traveling treasure. Premiere places to see while traveling western Slovenia. Raft the Soča River, one of the world's premier rafting locations and an important battle...
Ukanc 20, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero, Slovenia
There is nothing like serendipity. It is particularly easy to appreciate in the vast, untouched beauty that is Slovenia. Come for the hiking, skiing, river running, spelunking, biking and stay for the food. And wine, and beer for that matter. We...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter