Collected by Laura P
Nový Smokovec, 062 01 Vysoké Tatry-Starý Smokovec, Slovakia
If you like epic, snow-capped mountains, beautiful forests, miles of incredible hikes filled with an array of rock formations, and crystal clear mountain water that isn't bottled and sold, then the High Tatras are your medicine of choice. In order...
811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia
There isn't much in the world that's more beautiful than a castle, over some water, with a radiant sunset. Get all the elements going at once in Bratislava by walking across the old bridge, Starý most. Across from the castle, giggle at the...
062 01 Vysoké Tatry-Starý Smokovec, Slovakia
My husband and I spent several days hiking in the High Tatras mountain range in Slovakia, spending nights in a dorm room in a chata. Stunning vistas, unique “trails,” (i.e. scaling a rock face via chains bolted into the rock) and the unexpected...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna