Collected by Laura P
Nový Smokovec, 062 01 Vysoké Tatry-Starý Smokovec, Slovakia
If you like epic, snow-capped mountains, beautiful forests, miles of incredible hikes filled with an array of rock formations, and crystal clear mountain water that isn't bottled and sold, then the High Tatras are your medicine of choice. In order...
811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
There isn't much in the world that's more beautiful than a castle, over some water, with a radiant sunset. Get all the elements going at once in Bratislava by walking across the old bridge, Starý most. Across from the castle, giggle at the...
062 01 Vysoké Tatry-Starý Smokovec, Slovakia
My husband and I spent several days hiking in the High Tatras mountain range in Slovakia, spending nights in a dorm room in a chata. Stunning vistas, unique “trails,” (i.e. scaling a rock face via chains bolted into the rock) and the unexpected...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022