Collected by Jessica S. , AFAR Contributor
50 - 54 Marshall St & Ferreira St, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107, South Africa
After a long day of filming and shooting, I rushed off to meet a friend and fellow photographer to try and snap a shot of the sunset over the CBD. This day had turned out to be particularly nice as for the past few days it'd had been really...
Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA, USA
Treasure Island is still technically located in the city of San Francisco, but you probably wouldn't venture to the island unless you're making a trip over to Oakland and the east bay. I have often noticed the great views of SF from the bay...
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
On top of the famous cathedral our one rainy day gave just right amount of gravitas to the day. I love the feel of the photo as so many people recognize this place but no one has yet told me they got a better shot of it.
104 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Before I begin, this post is not about a bakery. There is more to Hoboken than Carlo. Just don’t tell the people waiting in line, they would never believe you. In a desperate attempt to get our vacation fix over a long weekend, we decided to give...
China, Shanghai Shi, 黄浦区 WaiTan, 中山东一路18号7f 邮政编码: 200002
When the sun goes down over Shanghai, the real spectacle begins. Make your way to the Bund, the city's historic waterfront, featuring early 20th century European style architecture. If you gaze across the Huangpu River at an area called Pudong,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019