Skye The Apple Of My Eye
Collected by Kate Kinley
Elishader, Portree IV51 9JE, UK
We had a few hours before dinner to drive around the perimeter of the Isle of Skye. A short distance south of Staffin, on the east coast of Skye’s Trotternish Peninsula, Kilt Rock, where the falls descend from a 200 foot high sea cliff. The...
Dornie, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX, UK
As we came around the bend on the main tourist route to the Isle of Skye, Eilean Donan Castle majestically came into view. Located on a small tidal island in Loch Duich in the western part of the Highlands, Eilean Donan Castle is probably one of...
Glenbrittle, Isle of Skye IV47 8TA, UK
Hidden amongst the scenic mountains nestled below the staggering Cuillins, are magically enchanted waterfalls and crystal clear pools of water. Progressively more beautiful the further down you hike. The scenery itself will entice you to take a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village