Collected by JSY
Yamada, Kutchan, Abuta District, Hokkaido 044-0081, Japan
Kimamaya is the Japanese word for “be yourself,” and the laid-back nine-room hotel in the Niseko ski area encourages you to do just that. Snow Stats With a 600-inch average annual snowfall, Niseko has been called the Whistler of Asia. Kimamaya’s...
Gulmarg Kashmir, Mandir Road Near Tourist Assistance center, Gulmarg kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Pristine powder and dizzying vertical drops lure serious skiers to the resort town of Gulmarg in Kashmir. Stay in Style The Khyber has 85 rooms decorated with Kashmiri namdas (felted rugs) and embroidered throws. Meals include mutton dumplings and...
Machalí, O'Higgins Region, Chile
A two-and-a-half-hour drive (or 45-minute helicopter ride) from Santiago, Puma Lodge has been a heli-skiing headquarters since it opened in 2011. First Tracks Puma’s guests have exclusive access to nearly 2,000 square miles of terrain in the...
987 Dogwood Drive, South Slocan, BC V0G 2G0, Canada
It’s the Norse word for a warrior’s paradise: Valhalla. Ski warriors will love riding the light powder in British Columbia’s Valhalla Mountain range. Two snowcats each carry 12 skiers and two guides to play on 21,500 acres of terrain. From $340....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun