Collected by Noelle Tota, AFAR Staff
1330 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
Once the site of Utah’s state prison, Sugar House Park is now a more wholesome place. In summer, the 110-acre tract holds free concerts and farmers’ markets; in winter, snow draws sledders and cross- country skiers from around the city. This...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village