Collected by Sittaf
Kingkitsarath Rd, ຫຼວງພະບາງ, Laos
Whether you're completely new to yoga or you're already a super-bendy yogi who can do Flying Crow pose, take a class with Luang Prabang Yoga in some of the town's most beautiful locations. As someone who has practiced yoga for many years, I can...
33 Unit 10, Ban Phiawat, Sisattanak District, Vientiane, Laos
For understated elegance and a comfortable luxe stay while in Vientiane, Laos visit the Mandala Boutique Hotel. A definite delight and highlight while stopping through the capital. In addition to their outside veranda and restaraunt, which is...
Chiasso dei del Bene, 6, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
This women's fashion shop, tucked away on a quiet street just behind Portrait Firenze, is where contemporary finds by smaller local designers sit beside vintage clothing and accessories by the big-branded likes of Prada, Gucci and Marni.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles