Collected by Cristina Hoffman
Pelican Key, Koolbaai, Sint Maarten
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Aqua Mania Adventures knows how to show its guests a good (and safe!) time. They offer an extremely wide array of excursions around the island. For those looking for a thrill, scuba diving,...
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Guavaberry is the local drink of St. Maarten (at least for the Dutch side). When leaving our cruise to get to the beach, I stopped there at this local bar just outside the port'S gates to buy one. Great taste! If you ever visit St. Maarten, you...
Great Bay Beach, Sint Maarten
Located on Great Bay Harbour, Great Bay Beach features soft, sugary sand, palm trees and translucent blue waters set against a backdrop of rolling hills and rugged cliffs. While one could easily spend hours taking in the view and sunbathing (beach...
Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
There's no way to accurately describe the feeling of the warm acceptance, and open armed welcome you receive when you arrive at Hilma's Windsor Castle. Hilma, originally from Dominica, greets you with an infectious smile and a genuine interest in...
10 Emerald Merit Rd, Sint Maarten
Known for both its entertainment and its delicious culinary offerings, Beau Beau's is a satisfying stop during a night out in St. Maarten. Located on Dawn Beach, locals and visitors alike come here to dance to Jimmy Buffet with the ocean breeze...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles