Collected by Philip Isley
Maho Beach, Sint Maarten
Located on Maho Bay, Maho Beach is known for its proximity to the Princess Juliana International Airport, with airplanes flying low over the beach. In fact, don't be surprised if you get sand-blasted, although having a plane land that close to you...
Simpson Bay Beach, Sint Maarten
This secluded white sand beach is a haven for those looking for a peaceful afternoon. Unlike many of St. Maarten's popular beaches, it's not surrounded by resorts and is somehow not well-known despite its beauty. It's perfect for escaping crowds....
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
For those who want to do some serious shopping, the St. Rose Shopping Mall in Philipsburg is home to international chains, luxury brands, boutiques, and art galleries. Peruse stores like Cartier, Façonnable, Lalique, and Beach Avenue all in one...
Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
For easy, duty-free shopping, head to Philipsburg and explore Front Street and Back Street. Find authentic watches and jewelry at fair prices, along with discounted electronics. Of course, there are other items, too—everything from jewelry to...
Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
St. Maarten was absolutely beautiful!!! Everyday was something new...scuba diving in crystal clear water with gorgeous reefs , sailing, a butterfly garden, horseback riding in the ocean and of course I had to come as close as I could to touching...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village