Collected by Jaclynn Seah
858 Tampines Ave 5, Block 858, Singapore 520858
Sometimes you find the most unexpected things when you least expect them. As I dropped off a package in Tampines, a neighborhood in the eastern part of Singapore that I hardly frequent, I chanced upon this cheery playground, one of the rare few...
9 Commonwealth Ln, Singapore 149551 Commonwealth Ln, Singapore 149551
It's pretty unusual for built-up and densely populated Singapore to have much open space, but in the midst of a popular public housing estate and just a five-minute walk from Commonwealth MRT lies this strange sight: a small plot of gravestones...
Old Airport Rd, Singapore
I was told Old Airport Road hawker center is one of the most authentic and least touristy in all of Singapore. What really intrigued me, though, was the chance to try crocodile. I tentatively approached Crocodile Kingdom and ordered a Ginseng...
20 Kandahar St, Singapore 198885
Maison Ikkoku, at the end of Kandahar Street, is housed in an old building three stories high. It has a buzzing coffee joint on the first level, a hipster-chic boutique on the second, and a bar and terrace on the third. The best seats in the house...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico