Collected by Jaclynn Seah
858 Tampines Ave 5, Block 858, Singapore 520858
Sometimes you find the most unexpected things when you least expect them. As I dropped off a package in Tampines, a neighborhood in the eastern part of Singapore that I hardly frequent, I chanced upon this cheery playground, one of the rare few...
9 Commonwealth Ln, Singapore 149551 Commonwealth Ln, Singapore 149551
It's pretty unusual for built-up and densely populated Singapore to have much open space, but in the midst of a popular public housing estate and just a five-minute walk from Commonwealth MRT lies this strange sight: a small plot of gravestones...
Old Airport Rd, Singapore
I was told Old Airport Road hawker center is one of the most authentic and least touristy in all of Singapore. What really intrigued me, though, was the chance to try crocodile. I tentatively approached Crocodile Kingdom and ordered a Ginseng...
20 Kandahar St, Singapore 198885
Maison Ikkoku, at the end of Kandahar Street, is housed in an old building three stories high. It has a buzzing coffee joint on the first level, a hipster-chic boutique on the second, and a bar and terrace on the third. The best seats in the house...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys