Singapore Summer 2014
Collected by Kristine Fetalco
2 Dickson Rd, Singapore 209494
I stumbled upon this gem of a hotel while staying in Singapore for business. Between the individual artist-designed guest rooms, a phenomenal rustic French-inspired restaurant, and friendly staff, I had a near perfect stay. Not to mention the...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village